Thursday, June 17, 2010

The case of Jack Sprat and his wife



The past couple of days I have been extremely late for work. Getting in at 11 a.m. because of the extra time needed to feed my kids. I have to literally coax, watch and hand feed them because they are either totally disinterested or easily distracted by the slightest thing like a lurking housefly.

As I was watching them today, I had a light bulb moment. They were definitely getting picky with their food. Literally. Now, my boy is picking the real meats from the kibbles in his bowl. My girl is picking the kibbles from the meat from her bowl.

Talk about Jack Sprat could eat no fat and his wife could eat now lean. In my household, it's Ruki who could eat no kibbles, and Riko could eat no meat!

With this new development, Ruki may need to go semi-BARF while Riko on complete new-brand of kibbles diet.

Photo on 14 February 2010 - those were the days when eating used to be focused fun

No comments: