Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My manure-scented boy



So this is a partial photo of my boy. The rest of his body is temporarily censored. :(

For the past 2 weeks, my boy has been suffering from skin problem which is localised to his right side. We have deduced that it could not be from the change in diet (vegetarian or the Ayamas chicken). Rather, it was caused by me ...applying conditioner on him without rinsing it off...thinking I could get the same results as his grooming session. Guilty as charged.

I've been dabbling his red spots with soaked teabags for 2 days now. Today, mum applied the magic cow-dung cream on him. Hopefully the miracle cream can cure it by the weekend because him looking like a dalmation mongrel (brown manure spots on cream fur) is making me look like a bad mother.

No comments: