Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Kimi Syndrome

For some periods this year, Kimi used to wait for me and bark for assistance down the car. For no particular reason.... except to get extra attention. This went on until one night she didn't want to get down at all. She ended up being admitted to Gasing vet and her cancerous spleen taken out.


So now I get apprehensive when another kid does the same thing.

I just hope that Dori thinks she can get biscuits every time she gets down the car. Only biscuits...

4 comments:

Chris said...

Poor Kimi.... My sweet, wise, caring Papa cat had cancer on his forehead.... Suffered and died 2018. I cried buckets.

beeworks said...

Yes, at least she had an extra 3 months after her spleen removal...so everyone had time to prepare... But Haruki (looks just like Hiro) died suddenly. Morning send to my parent like normal. Came home - he passed on.

Chris said...

Oh my.....yes, that was sudden. What actually caused his passing?

beeworks said...

Not sure. He had a bout of tick fever earlier. A few days before he got his annual 12-in-one jab.