Tuesday, November 19, 2019

A well-executed plan

I came home today to find Hiro sitting in front of the gate. When the gate open, he refused to move - blocking my car from coming in. With the commotion, the girls ran down the driveway. Hiro went out the gate, followed closely by Dori. These are the two voted most likely to escape from Daycare.

Nobody wanted to walk back into the house. So, everyone (had to) jump into the car.


A 15 second ride up the driveway, nobody wanted to get down the car without some kind of reward (marie biscuit).


Later, I sort of put two-and-two together about their plot today.
1. Send boy out to gate to wait from momma.
2. Boy to block the car.
3. When momma comes down the car, boy goes outside.
4. Girls run down driveway.
5. Stay outside until momma packs everyone in the car.
6. Stay in car until biscuit comes.

Amazing teamwork...

I realised I was conned by my kids!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! ROL!!!! So really cute and funny!!!😂🤣😍👏👍😇