Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2012 is on!


I'm so excited that my annual sketchbook project is starting. Hope to crank up the old artsy engine and get my creative juices going.

So, those who are interested anywhere around the world, you can sign in here. This year's project will have planned stops in London and Melbourne in 2012. Must.really.plan.London.and.New York.2012.trip.now. Will.ask.force.friends.to.view.my.books.in.Melbourne.


Meanwhile, my current books are on tour in the U.S. Here are the books being packed up for their next destination. Let's see...they are in Washington D.C this week and in Seattle on June 10-11.


So far, four kind souls have borrowed my books to have a look. You see, we get an email notification each time the book is borrowed. So cool!



I didn't expect any views...so, I thought I have to go visit them myself next year. Look at the competition....


What are the chances of your books getting pick from the sea of books here?


Getting picked

Checking out the books for a closer look. Just look at some of the gorgeous covers.

The overwhelming creativity in one place sometimes makes me want to crawl into a hole and hide...but, I'm back this year to take up the challenge again.

hehehe...four views are definitely better than none!

No comments: