Friday, March 11, 2011

OMG! I almost killed my girl today


I left my girl locked in my car at daycare while I left for work in a hurry. I didn't realize she was hiding at the backseat when I shut my car door and got into the taxi. I did find it strange that she did stand at the driveway to bid me goodbye. I thought she was up to some mischief somewhere in the garden. I didn't think much of it until I received a call from grandma. She was looking for my girl on her way out and couldn't find her anywhere....until she saw her bopping head in my car. Lucky for me that someone was at home...my car was parked in the garage (not in the sun)...and she was found within 10 minutes.

Scary to think that she could be left longer than she did in my car with the windows up. She loves to go into the car. I think she just wants to follow me around. One of these days she'll smuggle herself up the car again. If she stays really quiet, I wouldn't realize it until I reach the office.

Thank God it's Friday!

No comments: