Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Angel....NOT



I left work at 10am today as I was working from home before an 11'oclock meeting. By 9.30, the boy was restless. Racing in and out the house. Bit a plastic flower pot to crumbs. Running around my study table. Then, CRASH!!!. His leg got caught in the the tangle of wires from my notebooks. My Thinkpad came crashing down on the floor from the table. OMG!! OMG!!! The LCD screen went haywire. OMG!! Just on Monday, my colleague's notebook screen cracked....flashed back awful memories about of my Treo's nose diving to its death.

Thank my lucky stars that the screen didn't crack!! I re-booted and the screen returned to normal. At the same time, Ruki ran into the house again. This time with muddy paws!!!

RUKIII!!! RUKIIIII!!!! *lecture* *lecture*

Photo on 3 January 2009 (almost 5 months)

No comments: