Sunday, August 23, 2009

Looking good



And so... my dog goes for his first grooming session this weekend. For RM80...he got his ears cleaned, nails filed, paw pads cleaned and trimmed, scrubbed, conditioned and brushed. For another RM10, this could have paid for my one-hour aromatherapy massage session!!

I guess it's become a dog's world...when my toothpaste costs RM5 and Ruki's toothpaste costs a freaking' RM20.

I must say he looked extra handsome for an entire week. This photo taken after the session makes him look so masculine. He looks almost like a field dog here...waiting for the command to retrieve a gunned-down bird or something. Ok, field dogs would probably be all-muddied up and the garden hose is not helping in creating the out-on-the-field ambience. Oh well...

Photo taken on 23 Aug 2009

No comments: