Monday, February 10, 2020

Full-time maid

Since returning from my holidays last Tuesday, I thought I would be well-rested for work in the new year. Instead, I found myself working as the home cleaner for my kids.

The boy began vomiting on Wednesday afternoon four times. The next day, the same thing happened. He also had a bout of diarrhea. What a lethal combo!

If things could get any worse, it did. My late getting up on Thursday morning saw a melted dark chocolate poo puddle in my living room. He came to wake me up earlier but I put him to "snooze". My bad.

Things have recovered since then.

I think his vomiting is due to him swallowing his breakfast.  I noticed that he eats so fast and that he hardly chews his food before swallowing. I can still see the undigested meat remnants in the vomit. As much as he loves drinking milk, I think he might have become sensitive to lactose lately. So, he has to abstain from mid-day milk for the time being and all his food has to be small-size. Now, fingers crossed - no vomit. His poo is re-forming to solid state again. Hurrah!




3 comments:

Chris said...

Oh dear, what happened? Poor boy, and you. I know how it feels like to be in your situation. My elderly dog, we foolishly gave some sotong treats (for humans) did that too. Woke up one morning and there was duck-like poo almost everywhere! And the diarrhea didn't stop for 2 days (ya, i was house maid too, cleaning the flr and his backside) until the vet gave him injection and meds. He even poo onto vet's palm!! I think we should stick to dog food only....Hiro is getting old too, maybe he can't take certain foods too. Thank you for being patient with him.

Lenggong Boy said...

He's OK now. Very wai sek now...early days, he didn't know about the "treasures" in the kitchen.

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos less than we do.

(And really, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

CLICK this link to reveal if this easy test can help you unlock your real weight loss potential